Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oreo

My 11 yr. old sister had a guinea pig named Oreo that died today.
We were all shocked when we found him still but alive outside.
Oreo's hair around his bottom had all fallen out and the pink flesh was showing.
And there were bugs going for it...
First we thought that it was an animal attack, but according to the vet, he was just old, and the whole hair falling off thing was due to the rain and old-age.

So anyhow, my sister was crying when she got home b/c she had to put him to sleep.

Oh, and she named him Oreo b/c he was all white except for one black blob of hair around his eyes.
So this is what I did today.
I made a pendant for her to wear in memory of Oreo.
I attached parts of a feather, and instead of a halo, an oreo cookie.
It's hard to tell from the picture, but the cookie has all the details of an oreo:)






RIP Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment