Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hamburgers

I had this sudden urge to make hamburgers.
I don't know why...
Maybe b/c I haven't had fastfood burgers for a while?
So here is my very first burger that I made.
It is a quarter of a dime :P
Great for miniature dollhouse collectors I guess, but I not too great for me, doing deco-sweets.
I don't know what I'd use this for...

...and then... I still wanted to make more...
but this time, a little bit larger and more detailed.
I added pickles and bacon and onions to these.
Now I REALLY wanna have a bite in a real burger!
well... I ended up making 13 burgers, and away went my urge.

...then my friend came over to take some photos!!!
YAYYYY! I was waiting for this for a very long time:)
see how yummier it looks when she shoots?!



Now let's see when procrastinator-me makes these into cell charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment